Prophet Odumeje is quite synonymous with controversy. He is currently trending for for an alleged deportation of over 80 Nigerians from Indonesia for spraying cash during his visit.
This rumour he later denied, pointing out that the videos and pictures presented we’re old pictures and video aimed at pulling him down.
News9naija brings to you 10 facts you may not know about Prophet Odumeje.
- Prophet Odumeje born Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere hails from Orlu in Imo State but reides in Onitsha, Anambra State.
- He Started Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry Onitsha, on 10th September 2010 as deliverance ministry in a public yard at No 14 osumu street Odakpu, Onitsha, from where it was moved to Okija hall and subsequently to Arondizuogu hall, all in Odakpu, Anambra State.
- He is popular with the nickname “Odumeje the lion himself” and “liquid metal”
- The church has moved to its permanent site at No. 88 Bida road Fegge, Onitsha, having over 20,000 seating capacity.
- He is happily married with kids, how ever he shield his family from the media
- He claimed to have resurrected a dead woman in a video which went viral in 2017.
- There were wild spread reports that he intended walking on water but he publicly debunked this rumour in August 2019.
- He claimed the Onitsha inferno was a spiritual attack and as such happened because he was not around to defend Onitsha. He prides himself as the defender of Onitsha
- Popular celebrities and politicians including Yul Edochie has visited his church
- Controversy should be his second name. His mode of worship has attracted public outcry as he performs several “postulate” acts during such as secular dancing, spraying money, etc during service and Deliverance
Win 5k in Our Weekly Selfie Challenge, Join Our Telegram Channel. Click Here