|Published On by|
Today, we’ll be sharing some tidbits from PST BRIGHT BENSON Online session with ME….. because we know you’ll love it and it has all you need to help scale your business and enable you adapt to all situations.
We are Looking at Scaling Through Crises with Innovation, now that’s a burning topic for businesses right now. Here are highlights from the session with me..
1. Mindset is king: work towards having a great one that sees opportunities and not challenges.
2. Crash your Comfort Zone: comfort is the normal, you need to recalibrate your comfort for something better.
3. Forget the Myths: especially the one that says ‘new is difficult’. It isn’t difficult, it is just different. Break it down into small bits and you’ll see it’s great.
4. Use what you have: innovation does not require you to create something new, look within to find a way to enhance your product or service.
5. Do the necessary: some good mitigating factors to remain steady are forming partnerships, networking, and embracing information from successful counterparts.
6. Galvanize Your Team: they are your backbone. As you improve yourself and your business, make sure your staff improve also, for the progress of all.
7. Don’t Waste a Crisis: it’s a great chance to see if your current model works and if not, change it and test it.